Workplace & Corporate Wellness
Reviving Workplace & Corporate Wellness
Businesses are finding that offering Yoga, Mindfulness, and Meditation to their employees provides a low-cost, preventive and holistic healthcare incentive.
Benefits of Corporate Yoga & Wellness
- Increased clarity and focus
- Support motivation and big picture progress
- Healthy posture
- Balanced emotional wellness
- Improves strength, flexibility, and vitality
- Decreases neck pain
- Reduces iflammation and pain in the body
- Promotes relaxation
In business collaborations, Yoga, Mindfulness, and Meditation adds productivity by reducing stress, increasing energy and creativity, supporting clear communication, and inspired focus.
There is conclusive evidence supporting the fact that offering one Yoga session a week proves noted changes in employee and company wide behavior.
Yoga helps stress management, boosts clarity and creative thinking, clearer communication skills, and cultivates strong leadership and teamwork.
Customize Your Session
Individual or team sessions include yoga postures, anatomy and postural inquires, breathing techniques to reduce stress, enhance focus and productivity. Meditation and mindfulness for nervous system regulation, relaxation, and increased health.
Group Yoga, Mindfulness, Meditation
- Custom group sessions are 15, 30, 45 and 60 minutes
- Virtual sessions available via Zoom with recordings available
- In-person sessions available in Front Range, Denver, and Colorado Springs areas
- 75-minute Guided Meditation + Gemstone Infused Singing Bowl Sound sessions available in person
- *New corporate client discount offers available. Contact HK
Yoga, Mindfulness, and Meditation revive the workplace and office space by increasing well-being for the employees and expanding the company's productivity and growth as a whole.
How to Prepare for Class
- Find a quiet spot that you can practice in regularly.
- You will need a yoga mat, 2 yoga blocks, blanket or towel, bolster or 2 bed pillows, yoga belt or scarf.
- Arrive to practice with an empty stomach.
- Welcome a deeper connection with your body and get ready to relax.