Private Yoga & Meditation
Expand and deepen your personal practice with a private yoga or meditation session in person or virtually with Erin Doty.
With insight, inspiration, and clarity, learn to tap into your inner knowing and clear the barriers within to expand to your highest potential.
Customize your yoga and meditation session for optimal health and relaxation!
Erin specializes inYoga for Pelvic Health and Fascia and Nervous System Regulation. She is registered with Yoga Alliance, E-RYT500, YACEP, and is CPR certified and insured.
New to yoga?
Learn a toolbox of tips to feel confident on the mat in class, at home, or while traveling.
- Learn foundational postures with techniques and prop variations to take with you to all classes.
- Understand yoga terminology and why savasana is essential to a yoga practice.
- Get to know body anatomy so yoga classes make more sense and allow a deeper presence and unification in your yoga practice.
- Custom yoga classes, meditations, and downloads to continue your practice
Benefits of Meditation
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Promotes emotional balance
- Expands self-awareness
- Enhances focus and productivity
- Increases compassion and serenity
- Improves sleep
- Soothes pain
peaceful way of being.
Reviving Workplace & Office Wellness
Businesses are finding that offering Yoga, Mindfulness, and Meditation to their employees provides a low-cost, preventive, and holistic healthcare incentive.
Benefits of Yoga
- Emotional wellness
- Improved strength, flexibility, and vitality
- Greater balance and postural alignment
- Less inflammation and pain
- Increased clarity and focus
In business collaborations, Yoga, Mindfulness, and Meditation adds productivity by reducing stress, increasing energy and creativity, supporting clear communication, and inspired focus.
Yoga, Mindfulness, and Meditation revive the workplace and office space by increasing well-being for the employees and expanding the company's productivity and growth as a whole.
There is conclusive evidence supporting the fact that offering one Yoga session a week proves noted changes in employee and company wide behavior. Studies support that Yoga helps stress management, boosts clarity and creative thinking, fosters clearer communication skills, and cultivates strong leadership and teamwork.
Book Group Yoga, Mindfulness, & Meditation
Yoga for Seniors
"Yoga has a powerful effect on stress and hypertension and can help people reduce the amount of medication they need," says Amy Wheeler, yoga professor at California State University at San Bernardino. In a review of 17 studies published in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, researchers reported significant reductions in blood pressure for interventions incorporating three basic elements of yoga practice: postures, meditation, and breathing.
Studies consistently show that the weight-bearing activity of yoga helps slow bone thinning, reducing the risks of osteoporosis, particularly among postmenopausal women.
For 6 years, Erin has work with retirement communities, senior centers and dementia care clinics nationally teaching gentle and chair yoga, mindfulness, and stretch/strengthening classes. In these years, Erin's been witness to clients gaining mental well-being, increasing speech and social engagement, stable movement, and greater optimism with yoga and mindfulness classes.
During COVID, she's met inspiring elderly clients who have used her techniques during pandemic regularly.
A 79-year-old female client reports, she used a breathing technique Erin taught her last year at the beginning of pandemic every day for 30 minutes. The client gained enough strength to not need her walker to stand up!
Group Yoga, Mindfulness, Meditation
- $75 for groups up to 20 people
- Virtual sessions available by Zoom
As a conduit of peace, Erin Doty is a certified Death Doula and is deeply honored to support you and your loved one during this time of passage and bereavement. She offers a Grief Meditation monthly.
(YWI) Yoga Warriors International
Yoga for Military, First Responders, PTSD & COSR, DBI, Amputees, & Trauma
The classes are also open to those experiencing other high stress environments; in addition to the caregivers and family members of those affected.
Erin is a certified Yoga Warriors International (YWI) teacher and has the honor of sharing yoga with active and retired military, families and caregivers, personnel, first responders, amputees, persons affected by PTS (Post Traumatic Stress) & COSR (Combat Operational Stress Response), DBI (Diagnosed Brain Injury), and trauma.
YWI Benefits Include:
- The release of emotional issues
- Help towards relaxing and strengthening the body
- Unfreezing bad memories and creating new bodily memories
- Giving feelings of joy and personal empowerment
- The mind becomes more clear and open
- It produces acceptance of the self
- Life feels better balanced
- It allows one to safely express stored emotions such as guilt, shame, anger, sadness, and grief, so those feelings can be understood and integrated.
- A regular yoga practice helps alleviate symptoms of PTSD including anger, anxiety, depression, guilt, and paranoia
- Groups, organizations, and team building events available
- Contact HK for group YWI group rates