YOGA (YWI) Private Session
Yoga Warriors International (YWI) is designed specifically to assist soldiers, veterans, and first responders in coping with Post Traumatic Stress, as well as, the daily and specific stresses that service members experience. The classes are also open to those experiencing other high stress environments; in addition to the caregivers and family members of those affected.
Erin is a certified Yoga Warriors International (YWI) teacher and has the honor of sharing yoga with active and retired military, families and caregivers, personnel, first responders, amputees, persons affected by PTS (Post Traumatic Stress) & COSR (Combat Operational Stress Response), DBI (Diagnosed Brain Injury), and trauma.
1 hour 15 minute private individual session - $55
- Groups, organizations, and team building events available
Contact HK for group YWI yoga group class rates
YWI Benefits Include:
- The release of emotional issues
- Help towards relaxing and strengthening the body
- Unfreezing bad memories and creating new bodily memories
- Giving feelings of joy and personal empowerment
- The mind becomes more clear and open
- It produces acceptance of the self
- Life feels better balanced
- It allows one to safely express stored emotions such as guilt, shame, anger, sadness, and grief, so those feelings can be understood and integrated.
- A regular yoga practice helps alleviate symptoms of PTSD including anger, anxiety, depression, guilt, and paranoia