Traveling + Staycation Tips
Center before traveling.
- Feet on the floor, hip width.
- Place your hands on your belly and take 10 slow breaths.
- Imagining a balloon within you slowly expanding and deflating.
- After you attune to the cadence of your breath, say a mantra, prayer, invitation for safety and peace.
- I am safe and at peace on this journey. Gratitude.
- Repeat as needed while traveling and upon destination.
- Gems fans and sensitive travelers
- Road trip - Tiger's eye (golden, red, or blue) in your car for safety and protection.
Calming Travel Meditation
- Breathe in and out slowly, feeling the skin expand and soften.
- Breathing 5 breaths. Shift from thinking to feeling the breath.
- Now repeat, "I am breathing in; (as you inhale) I am breathing out (as you exhale)" for 10 breaths.
- Lastly repeat, "I am safe" for 10 breaths.
- Repeat as needed.